Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
The MCNE designation is the premier negotiation designation in real estate! Earning your MCNE designation demonstrates that you have invested considerable effort to bring your negotiation skills to the highest professional level in real estate. And your clients want that!
The MCNE® designation is awarded to students who successfully complete all of the following courses through RENI:
- Certified Negotiation Expert (2 days)
- Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate (1 day)
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents (1 day)
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Listing Agents (1 day)
- Negotiating Across Generations in Real Estate (3 hours)
- Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations (3 hours)
The MCNE designation will be clear evidence to your clients that you are the best-trained agent to help meet their needs. The results you achieve on behalf of your clients will be far above average, which will translate to more clients through referrals and direct advertising.
“Without a doubt, the best training I have received in my 18+ years as a real estate professional is the MCNE program offered by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. I use the skills taught by RENI every day – in many areas of life, and not just when dealing with real estate. In each transaction, I have numerous opportunities to use the negotiation tools I have acquired, and I have become acutely aware of how many Realtors could really use some negotiation training. The MCNE designation is a requirement for agents who want to perform at the top of their game.” Maggie Barduson